Terms & Conditions
1.1. Any adult over the age of 18 can book and stay at Lena Beach Hotel. Reservation and accommodation for guests under 18 years is not allowed.
1.2. The Customer is responsible for the true and correct declaration of his personal data, during the booking process, which must appear exactly as in their identity card or passport.
1.3. The reservation of a specific room or a specific location of the room within the hotel is not possible, unless this is explicitly and exceptionally confirmed in the Reservation Confirmation. The customer can make a reservation by choosing a room type and not a specific room.
1.4. The Booking Request is not equivalent to a Booking Confirmation. The Hotel is not obliged to provide accommodation services if you have not received a Booking Confirmation.
- PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
2.1. Payment for your stay at Lena Beach Hotel can be made in cash, by credit card or via bank transfer.
2.1.1. For online Non Refundable Reservations via our website:
- Your credit card will be charged with the total amount of the reservation at any time after your reservation
- The total amount of the reservation will be withheld in case of cancellation, modification or non-appearance.
2.1. For online Flexible Reservations via our website:
- A 30% prepayment is required.
- Guests can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
- Guests will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel from 13 days up to 2 days before the date of arrival.
- Guests will be charged 100% of the total price if they cancel 1 day before the date of arrival or in case of Non show.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the customer's credit card, to the total amount of the reservation after the end of the free cancellation period.
- Full payment of the reservation is made upon guests arrival at the hotel.
2.2. In case the customer does not comply with the payment policy within the required period, the Hotel may cancel the Booking Confirmation immediately and refuse to provide accommodation services to them and their Guests.
2.3. In case of payment by credit/debit card, the name of the Customer must be the same with the name on the credit/debit card. The Hotel has the right to ask for its demonstration upon arrival. If you refuse to show your credit card or if the name on it is not the same as that of the Customer, then the Hotel may cancel the Booking Confirmation immediately and refuse to provide accommodation services to you and your Guests. However in this case, and if you wish to keep your reservation, you can pay in cash.
2.4. Any other charge for additional services provided during the Guest's stay will be reimbursed immediately or charged to the account of each room. The Customer must pay the bills in full for each room booked before departure. The Hotel must provide the Customer with the relevant invoice that will include in detail the respective charges. In case of unpaid invoice, our Hotel reserves the right to charge the Credit or debit card of the Customer.
2.5. The Customer is obliged to pay the Accommodation Tax imposed by the Greek Government. The Accommodation Tax for your stay at Lena Beach Hotel is set at 1.50€ per night, per room. In case of non-payment, our Hotel reserves the right to charge the Credit or debit card of the Customer.
- YOUR STAY
3.1. Check-in & check-out:
- Check-in from 14:00 .
- Check-out until 11:00 a.m.
Any deviation from the check-in & check-out times is possible only if the Hotel has given its approval and the Customer has paid the additional amount.
- Early check-in: The Hotel can consider this request only on the day of the Customer's arrival at the hotel. Τhe approval or not depends on that day's availability.
- Late check-out: The Hotel can consider this request only on the last day before the customer's departure or on the day of departure. In case of approval of the request, the cost of the service is as follows:
- To leave the room before 18:00 on the day of departure, the Customer is required to pay an amount corresponding to 50% of the room rate for the day.
- To leave the room after 18:00 on the day of departure, the Customer must pay 100% of the room rate for that day.
In case the Customer and their Guests do not leave their room or rooms until 11:00 am. on the day of their departure (late check-out), without the relevant approval of the hotel, the Hotel has the right to apply an additional charge. In case the room is reserved on this date and it is not possible to provide another room of the same category of redistribution of rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to collect and dispose of the customer's personal belongings from the room with due care.
3.2. Breakfast service: Daily from 08:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
Any deviation from the breakfast schedule is possible only in case the Hotel has given its approval and the Customer has paid the additional amount.
3.3. Swimming Pool Operating Hours: Daily from 09:00 a.m. until 20:00
3.4. Additional beds: It is not possible to add an extra bed to any of the available hotel room categories. In all the rooms of the Hotel is allowed the accommodation of up to (2) two Guests, except for the Triple rooms in which is allowed the stay of (3) three Guests.
- LOST ITEMS, VALUABLES & OTHER PROPERTY
In case of loss of any personal items, valuables or other property during your stay, you must immediately inform the reception of the Hotel. For the convenience of our Visitors, all lost, valuables or other items found are kept for one (1) one month from the date of their discovery.
In case we are not notified by our Guests about the loss of specific personal items or valuables within one (1) month from the date of check-out, our policy is to reject them.
In case of return of lost items to you, shipping or courier costs will be borne by you.
- STOLEN ITEMS, VALUABLES & OTHER PROPERTY
5.1 The Hotel is not responsible for any items, valuables or other property of our Guests that have been stolen. It is your responsibility to protect your property and keep your valuables safe. We encourage our Guests to lock their rooms during their absence, and for your convenience, we provide a safe in every room of our Hotel. Our Guests must inform the reception of the Hotel immediately, in case of theft, so that the police are notified as soon as possible.
5.2 Lena Beach Hotel has a car parking area for the convenience of its guests. However, the Hotel is not responsible for the safety of vehicles against theft and property damage. We urge our Visitors to lock their vehicles, not to leave personal belongings inside them and to have insurance coverage, for any damages or thefts, as they should.
- MATERIAL DAMAGE TO THE HOTEL
For any damage caused to the room or the other facilities of the Hotel due to any act or omission due to Customers or their Guests, the sole responsibility lies with the Customer.
In case of material damage after the departure of the Guests, our Hotel reserves the right to debit the credit or debit card of the Customer, at the cost of replacing any items that were destroyed or removed without the consent of the Hotel, by the Customer, or their guests. The charge will correspond to the full amount for the replacement of lost or damaged items, furniture or equipment.
- HOTEL OBLIGATIONS
7.1. The Hotel is responsible for providing accommodation and therefore services, exactly as they are mentioned on its official website and the Booking Confirmation. The quality of the services provided must be commensurate with the hotel rating and be provided with due professionalism and guided by the feeling of good hospitality to the Guest.
7.2. In case the Hotel cannot respond to the provision of accommodation service on the dates stated in the Booking Confirmation due to overbooking, it must inform the Customer within a reasonable time and return the deposit. In the event that the Customer is unable to find accommodation or be informed late, e.g. upon arrival at the Hotel, the Hotel is obliged to take all necessary steps to suggest alternatives and ensure the Customer's accommodation in another property, covering any difference in total price.
- OBLIGATIONS OF VISITORS
The Hotel may deny access to its facilities, rooms or unit to Guests who do not comply with the following rules, as well as to those who do not follow proper hygiene standards or have consumed amounts of alcohol that lead to inappropriate behavior.
8.1. Customers and Visitors are not allowed to:
- Insult or threaten third parties, either Hotel staff or other Hotel guests, and cause injury.
- Behave antisocially, make noises that annoy other guests, or not to wear decent clothing in all areas of the hotel including the pool area,
- Smoke inside all the interior of the Hotel, i.e. inside all the rooms and all the common areas.
- Bring pets to the Hotel facilities.
- Bring their own food and drinks to the Hotel. In the event of illness, poisoning, salmonella or other illness caused by food or drink brought to the Hotel, you are responsible for immediately informing the Hotel reception and for disclaiming the Hotel liability against any third party claims for damages incurred transmitted to other guests or employees of the Hotel.
- Move or reposition their room equipment, such as bedding, furniture, cabinets, mirrors, or paintings.
- Sublet the room provided by the Hotel or provide accommodation in this room to third parties. Upon arrival you must indicate the exact number of guests staying in the rooms you have booked. Extra guests are not allowed unless approved by the Hotel Manager, in which case additional charges may apply.
8.2. In case a Guest has a physical disability or a temporary limited mobility for any reason during their stay, they must inform the Hotel before the Booking Confirmation or at least seven (7) days before check in. If the Hotel is not informed, it does not bear any responsibility to the Customer or the Guest in question, if they cannot make partial or complete use of the hotel facilities or proper use of the hotel services. Finally, the Hotel will have no obligation to refund the deposit and booking policy terms will apply normally in case of early departure.
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
In case of complaints, we encourage you to inform the hotel manager or the reception during your stay so that we can examine them in a timely manner.
- CANCELLATION BY THE HOTEL
The Hotel can cancel any Booking Confirmation or any booking, at any time and without having to reimburse the Customer or Guests in case:
- The Customer has provided incorrect or misleading information regarding their personal information, payment details and contact details.
- The Customer and their Guests violate any term and condition of the Hotel.
- The Hotel has reasonable suspicions that the use of accommodation services may endanger the operation of the hotel, the security or the image of the hotel to the public without this being attributable to the Hotel itself and / or its company.
In all the above cases, the Hotel has the right to keep the deposit deposited by the Customer as compensation.
- RELATIONSHIP WITH RESERVATION AGENTS
The Hotel cooperates with independent Agents to promote its services. However, it does not control them and cannot commit itself to their promises to you, regarding services that are not available on our official website. In this context, if third parties have promised products or services that are not listed on our official website or prices that are not included in our agreements, we are not responsible for the falsification of data or the false promises of the Detention Agents.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Hotel recommends and allows Third Parties to provide services to our Guests inside or outside our facilities, such as activities, excursions, tours, transportation and other related services. Such Third Party Services are additionally charged directly by Third Parties. The Hotel does not control the Third Parties, which are independent companies, nor does it impose specific policies and obligations on them. However, we encourage them to enforce valid insurance policies and adopt appropriate security policies. Our Visitors may use such third party services of their own free will, choice and responsibility. Lena Beach Hotel is not responsible for any damages, injuries or accidents that may be caused by any Guest using these Third Party Services.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
- FORCE MAJEURE
"Force Majeure Incident" means:
- War or terrorist activity (including cyber attack), riots, civil unrest, nuclear accidents or natural disasters (such as floods, storms, extreme weather, earthquakes or lightning strikes), strikes, government actions, arson, fire or any other situation beyond the control of our Hotel.
- Urgent or mandatory for the safety of Visitors, maintenance of all or a significant part of the Hotel facilities.
- The inability to provide electricity, water or electronic communications, for which the Hotel is not responsible and does not fall under its control.
- The spread of a pandemic, disease or any other threat to health and safety.
In these cases, the Hotel reserves the right of exclusive choice or discretion to: Either cancel the Booking Confirmation and return the deposit to the Customer, or allow the Customer to change the date of their booking for later dates. A necessary condition for both cases is to inform the Customer within a reasonable time about the occurrence and nature of the Force Majeure Incident.